TR CU Certificate is necessary not only for product manufacturers in the countries of the Eurasian Customs Union, and also for importers in order to import and realize goods of foreign origin on the territory of the Eurasian Customs Union, but in the first place it is a guarantor of safety of your products for the purpose of life or health protection of people, animals, property and environmental protection.
Certification body of products of the autonomous non-commercial organization Testing and Certification Centre “Tekhkranenergo” (CB “Vladsert”) is accredited by the Federal Accreditation Service (RusAccreditation) for work on the provision of a wide range of services in the sphere of authorized documents, ensuring the legal production of goods within the territory of Russian Federation and the Eurasian Customs Union.
Nowadays we render high-quality services to different companies and factories, which need the product compliance of goods and services with the requirements of technical regulations:
- TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machines and equipment”
- TR CU 011/2011 “On safety of elevators”
- TR CU 016/2011 “On safety of vehicles operating on gaseous fuel”
- TR CU 032/2013 "On the safety equipment of high pressure"
Head of Certification Body: Lopanov Ilya Yurievich
Address: 66 Poliny Osipenko Street, Vladimir, Russia, 600009
Accreditation certificate: № RA.RU.10МО09.
You can check the registration of our Certification body into the Unified Registry of certification authorities and test laboratories (centers) of the Customs Union using the link “Registries”. In addition, you can find us in the National Part of the Unified Registry of certification authorities and test laboratories (centers) of the Customs Union line 1337.
For more information, please contact our Customer service:
Contacts: +7 (4922) 35-54-66, Fax: +7 (4922) 45-01-41 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CB “Vladsert” mostly cooperates with the testing laboratory ANO TCC “Tekhkranenergo” in tests and measurements. The full list of laboratories cooperating with CB “Vladsert”:
- ANO Testing and Certification Centre “Tekhkranenergo”
- Limited Liability Company «TEST ENGINEERING Ltd."
- Limited Liability Company “Samara Testing and Certification Centre”
- Closed Joint-Stock Company “Spektr-C”
- Limited Liability Company «Нижегородский центр технической диагностики, экспертизы и сертификации»
- Limited Liability Company “Testing and Certification Centre”
Cost of works
“You should get the price of the services at first to understand if the certification body works honestly or not. If the price is below the cost of laboratory tests, do not ask more questions. It is clear that it is cheap to buy papers. However, it costs money to get a real certificate, but it is a necessary cost of the confirmation of product safety…”
Как ГОСТ в горле. "Деловой завтрак" с С.В. Шиповым в "Российской газете" (the article from The Rossiyskaya Gazeta).
The scheme of the procedure (batch, single product or serial production) and the number of confirmed indicators (construction details and product specificity) determine the cost of works on confirmation of compliance, carried out by the certification body.
The initial cost of works on confirmation of product compliance in the CB “Vladsert” is:
- registration of the declaration of conformity from 5 000 rubles
- certificate of conformity from 30 000 rubles
*These procedures are not subject to VAT
For more information, please contact our Customer service:
- call us +7(4922)35-54-66
- send a request email@example.com
- use online request form on our website
Conformity assessment of production to Technical regulations is realized on the schemes, given in the “ON REGULATION ON PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION OF THE MODEL SCHEMES OF CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT (CONFIRMATION) WITH THE TECHNICAL REGULATIONS OF THE CUSTOMS UNION”, approved by the Decision of the Customs Union Commission April 7, 2011 № 621.
The list of documents needed for conformity assessment of compliance of specific production is determined by the requirements disseminated regulatory documents (technical regulations) on it and by the particular features of its production, delivery and implementation.
We offer a complex solution in solving questions of conformity assessment taking into account all specific features of declared production adjusted to your individual needs. The specialists of our Certification Body use the established documents (in the latest edition) which determine the requirements to these types of procedures, including:
- Federal law N184-FL as of December 27, 2002, "On Technical Regulating"
- Eurasian Economic Community Decision N 823 of October 18, 2011. Resolution N 823 of October 18, 2011. In favor of acceptance of the technical regulations of the customs union on the safety of machinery and equipment.
- Eurasian Economic Community Decision N 875 of December 9, 2011. Resolution N 875 of December 9, 2011. In favor of acceptance of the technical regulations of the customs union on the safety of the devices operating on gaseous fuel
- Eurasian Economic Community Decision N 824 of October 18, 2011. Resolution N 824 of October 18, 2011. In favor of acceptance of the technical regulations of the customs union on the safety of lifts
- Eurasian Economic Community Decision N 41 of July 2, 2013. Resolution N 41 of July 2, 2013. In favor of acceptance of the technical regulations of the customs union on the safety equipment of high pressure (TR CU 032/2013)
- Certification Rules of Russia approved by Order of Russian Gosstandart No. 26 of 05/10/2000 and registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia No. 2284 of 06/27/2000
- “Procedure for product certification in the Russian Federation” (appr. by the Decree of RF Gosstandart as of 21.09.1994 № 15).
The rights and obligations of an applicant in the field of mandatory conformity assessment
The applicant may:
- select a form and a scheme of conformity assessment, provided for specific types of products appropriate to the technical regulations
- apply for certification to any certification body, which scope of accreditation is applicable to the products being certified
- apply to the accreditation body for complaints about illegal acts of the certification body and accredited testing laboratories (centers) in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation
- use technical documents to verify product conformity to the established requirements applicable to such products.
The applicant is obliged:
- ensure stability of performance (characteristics) of products, which was confirmed by certificate of conformity in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documents
- comply with terms of certification procedure established by product certification authority, and provide various information required for assessment of certified product conformity
- put products subject to mandatory conformity certification into circulation after such conformity certification only
- suspend production of products that were checked for conformity and which do not comply with regulatory requirements, based on decisions of authorized state inspection (supervision) authorities
- suspend or terminate sales of products if certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity is suspended or terminated, except for products put into circulation in the territory of the Russian Federation within the validity period of declaration of conformity or certificate of conformity, within expiration date or shelf life of products established in accordance with the current Russian Federation legislation
- suspend or terminate sales of products if certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity is suspended or terminated
- specify information on certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity in accompanying documents
- provide copies of certification documents in accordance with the requirements of certification schemes, also provide with all necessary facilities for carrying of conformity assessment, inspection control, surveillance, reevaluation and complaint investigation, including the audit of documentation and access to all departments, to registered information (including registered information of the internal audits) and to personnel
- fulfill established requirements and certification authority or certification scheme requirements to application of conformity marks and references to the product certification in mass media
- in case of suspension or termination of certificates of conformity, the application of all promotional materials that contain any reference to certification shall be immediately stopped, and all documents shall be recalled from certification upon request of certification authority
- keep records of all claims (complaints) on certified products and immediately send written notification to product certification authority and take measures (upon discretion of product certification authority) on identification and determination of hazardous products
- submit the documents, testifying for conformity assurance of products to the requirements of technical regulations (supplier’s declaration, Russian certificate of conformity or their copies), to state control (supervision) bodies over observance of the requirements of technical regulations, and to the interested persons. The copies of the mentioned documents can be verified by the holder of the original, by the notary or by the certification body that issued it.
- inform certification body on the amendments inserted into technical documentation or into production processes of certificated products, which change the certified parameters of the manufactured products. In this case cancellation of the issued certificate of conformity (declaration of conformity) and the carrying of a new conformity assessment are possible.